March 24 Coronavirus Update
Thank you for your continued support and flexibility as we work
through these unprecedented times. As you know, to help prevent the community
spread of COVID-19, the Nordonia Schools will be closed to students now through
Tuesday, April 14. Students will return on April 15. normal'>
normal'>It is true that every indication from Governor
DeWine is that he is going to close schools for the rest of the year. As soon
as he does my message will change. I don't mean to be confusing, but as of
right now, students are expected to return April 15.
- The Sethna Family has started a volunteer program called YOUKnighted2020. The purpose of this group is to help seniors and others without transportation collect food, supplies, and other necessities during this dreadful COVID-19 emergency. People who need assistance or want to volunteer can contact Kim and Farhad Sethna at [email protected] or 330-468-0317 for more information.
- Starting this Thursday,
March 26, families can pick-up meals at Nordonia High School between 10
a.m. and 2 p.m. every Thursday and Monday.
- WE NEED YOU TO PLEASE
RE-ENROLL IN THE MEAL PROGRAM SO WE CAN GET AN ACCURATE COUNT: https://tinyurl.com/NordoniaMealPickupOrders
- Pickup will be in the rear
of the building, near the canopy by the auditorium entrance.
- The track and tennis court
at Nordonia High School are open for community use. Please practice social
- We have seen groups of kids
congregating on the football field to work-out together. This is NOT
PERMITTED. Please remind your children of the dangers of congregating
together and do not allow them to meet. We have asked Macedonia PD to
patrol more often and disband any who are congregating. Gathering together
in groups is selfish and dangerous.
- If you have any questions
about anything related to the school closure or coronavirus, you can
submit them here: https://tinyurl.com/NordoniaClosureQuestions Questions will be answered daily.
normal'>These are unprecedented times, and we will get through them
together through flexibility and common sense. Please understand this closure
is not only to keep students and staff safe, but also to prevent the spread of
COVID-19 as seen in other countries around the world.
normal'>As always, thanks for your continued support of the Nordonia
Schools, and Go Knights!