If you would like to donate nonperishable food items to Knights Caring for Knights, you may do so at Nordonia High School or the Board Ofice between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. weekdays.
They are mosly in need of:
- Breakfast items which include:
- Granola bars, cereal bars, toaster pastries
- Individually wrapped snacks:
- Cookies, crackers, chips
- Canned fruits of veggies (favorite veggies include peas, corn, green bean, and carrots)
- Fruit cups, gelatin cups, pudding cups
- Canned pasta such as ravioli, spaghetti-o's, etc
- Macaroni and cheese (box or Easy Mac)
- Pasta of any kind
- Pasta sauce in PLASTIC jars
- Peanut butter
- Jelly (in plastic)
We cannot accept any items that are in glass or expired. Please do not donate "odd items" such as artichoke hearts, olives, etc. Students will not eat these items.
If you would like to donate money, you can make checks payable to the Nordonia Schools Foundation with KC4K in the memo line, or donate online here: https://nordonia-band-aides.square.site/