What is the Nordonia Schools Foundation?
The Foundation was established in 1995, is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization that operates independent of the Board of Education. It is governed by a volunteer Board of Trustees made up of business, education, parent, alumni, student and community leaders.
What does the Foundation do?
- Provide Mini Grants for Academic Advancement and Enrichment
- Provide and Award Student Scholarships
- Support High School Leadership Activities
- Award Student Grants That Promote Student Participation in “People to People”
- Annual Golf Outing - Saturday, June 11, 2016
- For more information on the Foundation please contact Nicole Berlekamp at
Or e-mail at NordoniaSchoolsFoundation
2017 Golf Outing
The Nordonia Schools Foundation Golf Outing is June 10th! Click on the link below for registration information and hole sponsor forms.