Here you will find some quick tips and guides on accomplishing common technology tasks within the district.
Adding A District Printer
- Click the Windows button and type \\nordprint
- Find the printer you are looking for (Ex: LV-Blue) and right click.
- Click Connect and your new printer will install and connect
Reset your Greeting on your Voicemail
- Click messages on your phone
- Enter your pin number
- Click 4 for setup options
- Click 1 to change your greeting
- Click 1 to re-record
Reset your computer password
- Click CTRL+ALT+Delete
- Click change password
- Enter your old password
- Enter your new password and confirm in the box below
- Click OK
Reset Email Password
- Log into email through web access: http://mail.neonet.org
- Enter your username and password. Username is in the format of nd_lastname and use the password associated with this account.
- Once you are in click "Options" at the top right. This should be right under your name.
- Click Change Password
- Confirm your new password and click save.
- **Note this will also reset Progressbook/DASL accounts.
Adding District Email on iPhone & Droid