The Foundation was established in 1995, is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization that operates independent of the Board of Education. It is governed by a volunteer Board of Trustees made up of business, education, parent, alumni, student and community leaders.
What does the Foundation do?
- Provide Mini Grants for Academic Advancement and Enrichment
- Provide and Award Student Scholarships
- Support High School Leadership Activities
- Award Student Grants That Promote Student Participation in “People to People”
- Annual Golf Outing - Saturday, June 6, 2020
- For more information on the Foundation please contact Nicole Berlekamp at 216-789-6754.
2020 Golf Outing
The Nordonia Schools Foundation Golf Outing is June 6, 2020. Please reference the forms on the right hand side of this page.