The Foundation was established in 1995, is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization that operates independently of the Board of Education. It is governed by a volunteer Board of Trustees made up of business, education, parent, alumni, student, and community leaders.
What does the Foundation do?
- Provide Mini-Grants for Academic Advancement and Enrichment
- Provide and Award Student Scholarships
- Support High School Leadership Activities
- Award Student Grants That Promote Student Participation in “People to People”
- Annual Golf Outing - Saturday, June 11, 2022
- For more information on the Foundation please contact Nicole Berlekamp at 216-789-6754.