As I wrote last week, we have begun to use more localized data when determining the model our schools will be operating under, and we will operate under the model until change is necessary.
So, this is a reminder that:
- Northfield, Rushwood, Ledgeview and Lee Eaton students will continue to attend school five days per week.
- Nordonia Middle School students will be on complete remote learning through Tuesday, November 3. Students will return to school on Wednesday, November 4 on the hybrid plan.
- Nordonia High School students will continue to operate under a hybrid model.
Next week is slightly unusual because Tuesday is Election Day. Please note the following for how each school is impacted.
- Northfield, Rushwood, Ledgeview and Lee Eaton students will attend in person Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Tuesday is a day off for students in these schools.
- The middle school is closed through Tuesday because of the COVID outbreak there, then they will return to the regular hybrid plan on Wednesday. All students will do remote learning on Tuesday. Then, the Nordonia group will attend in person on Wednesday, while the Knights group does virtual learning. The Knights group will attend in person on Thursday and Friday, while the Nordonia group does virtual learning.
- At Nordonia High School, the Nordonia group will attend in person Monday and Wednesday, and the Knights group will attend in person Thursday and Friday. All students will do remote learning on Election Day, and on days they are not attending in person.
Thanks for your continued support of the Nordonia Schools, and Go Knights!
Joe Clark, Ph.D.