Change of Address

Change of Address

In the event that you relocate to another residence within Nordonia Hills School District, it is required that the following documents be submitted in person to our Pupil Services Department located at the Board of Education, 9370 Olde Eight Rd. Northfield, OH 44067.

The required forms and items listed below:

Proof of Nordonia residency:
  • If you are a Property Owner: Property Taxes or Mortgage Statement
  • If you rent or lease: Signed lease/rental agreement
  • To assist you with proof of residency, click the link below to print your Summit County Property Taxes: https://fiscaloffice.summitoh.net/

Proof of residency with a Nordonia resident:

Bus Stop Request Form:

If you are moving out of the district, please contact your child’s school directly in order to complete a withdrawal form.

View text-based website