NHS Support Services

Nordonia High School
Building Photo2018916151838795_image.JPG
8006 South Bedford Road
Macedonia, OH 44056
Main: 330.468.4601
Attendance Line: 330.908.6160
Safe School Hotline: 330.908.6166
7:20 AM – 2:11 PM

School Counselors

Grade   9Mrs. Kathy Sandberg   (330) 908-6023 
Grade 10Ms. Sarah Demeter(330) 908-6024
Grade 11Mrs. Nicole Seward(330) 908-6022
Grade 12Mrs. Staci Ross(330) 908-6003

Student Services

 Career Specialist     
               Deb Monaco                                    (330) 908-6025
Student Wellness Coordinator
                                                                       (330) 908-6171

Administrative Assistants

Ms. Karen Volin(330) 908-6018 
Mrs. Karen Ebert(330) 908-6010
Support Services Fax:  330-908-6038

Guidance Events

Schedule Distribution

All schedules will be posted in Progressbook starting August 15th at 2:30 p.m. for students to access. If a student would prefer a printed schedule, they may pick one up at the high school during normal business hours (7a.m.-3p.m.) prior to the start of school any day after August 15th.

Schedule Changes Opportunities: (and yearbook pick-up)
12th grade     August 16th     8:00 - 10:30 am
11th grade     August 16th     12:00 - 2:30 pm
10th grade    August 17th      8:00 - 10:30 am 
9th grade      August 17th      12:00 - 2:30 pm 

Students are encouraged to make schedule changes with their counselor during their grade level window listed above. Those students unable to come during the scheduled times may come to the high school during normal business hours to make a change starting August 18th after 8:00 a.m. It is recommended that students contact their counselor for times other than the ones listed above.

Valid reasons for schedule changes:   Insufficient credits, too may classes, missing courses, changes in acceptance to CVCC CCP enrollment, summer course completion etc.

Reason why a schedule will NOT be changed include:  to change assigned teacher, to be in a class with a friend, to have 7th-period early release, to change an assigned lunch period, etc.
More +

9th Grade/New Student Orientation and Activities Fair

Nordonia High School will hold a 9th Grade and New Student Orientation, followed by our annual Activities Fair, to welcome students and their families on Tuesday, August 22nd at 6:00 p.m.  This event is designed for both parents and students to attend. There is a presentation in the Auditorium from 6-6:30 p.m. then families are encouraged to walk their schedules before heading out back to the stadium for our Activities Fair at 7:00 p.m. All of our clubs, athletic teams, and parents organizations will be set-up to share about their group. 
More +

College Credit Plus (CCP) For Students and Families

Please click the link(s) below to view and/or print the 2023-2024 College Credit Plus (CCP) packet, the January 18th CCP presentation Zoom recording as well as the presentation slides.

Transcript Requests for Students who have Previously Graduated from Nordonia High School

Official High School Transcripts are available through the High School Counseling Department. If you are over 18 years of age, you must fill out  a Transcript Request Form. We will be notified via email once you submit your form and then forward your transcript to your desired destination. If you have any questions, please call 330-908-6010, leave a message and we will get back to you  as soon as possible. 

****It is not necessary for you to go through an independent company who may charge you an additional handling fee.****


SchooLinks is a modern, college and career readiness platform to prepare students for what comes after graduation. SchooLinks helps students discover their interests and strengths, explore colleges and careers, and create a personal graduation plan that best reflects their post-secondary goals. SchooLinks at Nordonia Hills City Schools is accessible in 9th-12th grades by students and their parents.

Please click the "MORE+" link for login information.
View text-based website